First Floor | 3 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms | Views overlooking South Court | towards wooded hills
This apartment is over two floors with steep stairs.
Kitchen: With gas cooker, microwave and fridge.
Bedroom 1: With mahogany double half-tester bed and en-suite with shower over bath, and toilet.
Steep stairs up to...
Bedroom 2: With twin four poster beds.
Bedroom 3: With twin four poster beds.
Bathroom: With shower over bath, and toilet.
Heaters included. Private parking.
- Full pre-payment at the time of booking, or 25% deposit and remaining balance due 1 month prior to arrival
- Complimentary mini essentials welcome pack (tea, coffee, sugar, milk, North Devon soap, washing up liquid)
- Bed linen, towels, tea towel and oven glove provided. Please bring your own beach / pool towels.
- Dog friendly (£35 per pooch)
- Cot and highchairs available on request (£10 per highchair, £15 per cot)
- Z-bed available for additional child on request (£40 per z-bed)
- Utility room with coin-operated washing machine and tumble dryer (shared with other properties on site)
- Patio with garden furniture and barbecue (shared with other properties on site)
- 50-acre grounds (shared with other properties on site). No smoking.
- Please note: There is a lake and pond in the grounds.
- Sun lounge and indoor heated swimming pool (10m x 4m, depth 1m to 1.5m, open 8.30am- 5pm) both shared with other properties on-site.
- Free entry to ‘Watermouth Family Theme Park and Castle’ during times when attraction is open to the public.
- Access to Watermouth Lodges facilities (seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool, indoor and outdoor play area, multi-sports court, Sea Terrace Bar & Restaurant)
Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, Watermouth Castle enjoys an incomparable setting on rising ground, commanding views over the bays and cliffs of the magnificent coastline stretching away to the east.
Take a woodland walk through the estate to the picturesque, award-winning village of Berrynarbor, or visit the coastal village of Combe Martin (less than 3 miles to the east) – famous not only for its sandy coves, inlets and majestic headlands but also as ‘the gateway to the Exmoor National Park’. Combe Martin offers a choice of shops and cafes, and one of Devon’s oldest inns!
Ilfracombe is only a five minute drive away to the west, with a range of seaside attractions, good shops and a golf course, and visitors can enjoy miles of golden sand at nearby Woolacombe and Croyde Bay. Superb cliff-top scenery and beautiful wooded valleys make this one of North Devon’s most scenic areas – as well as a paradise for walkers.
Beach: 500 yards away
Shops: 2 miles away
Pub: 1 mile away
Check in / Check out
Check in is from 5pm, and check out is 10am. You are more than welcome to arrive onsite earlier than 5pm and use the facilities at Watermouth Castle and Watermouth Lodges.
Any questions? Get in touch at:
📧 firstname.lastname@example.org | 📞 01271 545009