Membership Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WATERMOUTH MEMBERSHIP HOLDERS
These terms and conditions apply at all times
- We may change, at any time, our terms and conditions and any rules relevant to how we run the park. These terms and conditions replace any previous version.
- All memberships are for a period of 12 full calendar months from the date of purchase, but will only grant access to Watermouth Castle during our normal opening season, March - October. We hold events over Christmas where we offer members discounted tickets.
- Members are only able to book three sessions at one time. Another booking can be made once a member has attended the Park for one of their three initial bookings.
- A membership gives you unlimited pre-booked access to Watermouth during advertised opening hours, except for a number of blackout dates which will not be more than 10 days per year. All blackout dates will be advertised on our website. On these dates Membership Holders will receive discounted entry.
- Entrance to Watermouth will not be allowed without a valid Membership on their account.
- Any change of address and account details must be notified in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership fees are paid in full at the time of application by card or cash.
- In all cases, we will not refund Membership payments.
- Memberships are non-transferable. Any misuse of the pass (including another person using your card) will result in confiscation without compensation and refused entry for that person.
- We accept no liability for loss or damage to customers’ or their children or guests’ property on our premises or in the car park.
- To protect all our customers, children and guests’ safety, any person visiting or using Watermouth otherwise being on the premises must always follow the Rules of Play, and pay particular attention to all notices and signs relevant to health and safety. If you do not understand a notice or sign, please ask one of our team members.
- Facilities are available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis and we are not responsible if any piece of equipment, facility or service becomes temporarily unavailable, when due to another member of the paying public using them or the maximum levels in facilities or services have been reached (as set out in health and safety regulations).
- If we are forced to close fully due to circumstances beyond our control, we cannot guarantee Memberships will be extended or monies refunded, however this can be reviewed depending on the circumstances.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry and revoke a Membership at any time without refund.
- Last admission is at 3pm.
- We require all members to have a photo of themselves registered against their Pass.